Ok so I've realised, a LOT of people don't get my emo kid joke.
"How do you get an emo kid out of a tree?"
"Cut the rope."
See, you know emo, correct? Of course you do, everyone knows emo. Or some wanky definition of it. Anyway, seeing as the kid is an emo kid, he's hung himself in the tree. That's why you need to "cut the rope" to get the emo kid out.
get it?
It's pretty sad when I have to spell out my whole joke. It ruins it!! :(
Kaiya's going off tonight to my aunt's place. Lucie's going to Viv's place tomorrow morning. My family is being dispersed again.
The whole of tomorrow will be taken up by my cousin's second wedding. Honestly, wasn't getting married once enough, now he's doing it all over again, with a new wife. :S
And Sunday I'm going to Bali!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment